Thursday, May 12, 2005

The first enemy arrives!

I noticed some spider web on the tree one day, and somewhat ignored it. However, soon after I realised that several little spidery creatures were walking happily all over my tree. That was bad news! The leaves started turning yellow and they were falling. In general the tree seemed unhappy...

I got some advice from my father (a keen gardener), and sprayed the tree with some aphid killer. Thankfully it worked and the tree became fresh and alive again!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dale's Gmail said...

Hi Nicholas, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on bonsai, I ended up on your page. Your site shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about bonsai.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home